Increased, High Quality Yield Opportunity
- Higher percent purity of alfalfa in hay and haylage.
- More alfalfa yield opportunity per acre than competitive production systems.
- Improved Quality:
- Lower ADF intent (acid detergent fiber).
- Lower NDF intent (neutral detergent fiber).
- Higher RFV intent (relative feed value).
Fewer weeds in every bale, resulting in better quality feed
In trials against competitive systems, DEKALB® Roundup Ready® Alfalfa, when combined with the weed control benefits of the Roundup Ready® system, consistently provided better overall weed control and significantly fewer pounds of weeds per acre.
Data Source Experiment ID's 2002103022, Monsanto, SSLG0203, Cornell, 2003999A07, TAES. 2003599501, MSU, B4-03 U of MN. 200373037, SDSU Values followed by the same letter do not differ significantly from on another
Cutting: First cut after seeding
Technology: Roundup Ready® Alfalfa
Weed species: palmer pigweed, lambsquarters, barnyardgrass
Unsurpassed weed control of the Roundup Ready® System for Healthier, Faster-Growing Stands
During first cuts in trials against competitive systems, DEKALB® Roundup Ready® Alfalfa showed significantly better plant health and plant growth.
Values followed by the same letter do not differ significantly from one another.
Broadest Application Flexibility
- Broadest application timing window for both crop and weeds.
- Excellent crop safety at all growth stages.
- Minimal waiting (5 days) before grazing or harvest.
- Works without soil incorporation.
- No carryover or crop rotation restrictions.
Contact a local sales rep to find the seed that's right for you or visit our seed finder.