NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER TAXED, PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The Driving Growth Together Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) consists of two (2) separate Sweepstakes: the Dealer Sweepstakes and the Farmer Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes”). Both Sweepstakes being on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), June 1, 2014 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, September 30, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). This Promotion is intended solely for eligible dealers of Asgrow®/DEKALB® and farmers who have received authorized invitations to an agAcademy Regional event (“Event”). This Promotion shall be construed and evaluated solely under applicable United States federal, state and local laws.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, and are either an eligible dealer of Asgrow®/DEKALB® who received an authorized Event invitation from Sponsor (“Dealer”) or an eligible farmer who received an authorized Event invitation from Sponsor (“Farmer”). Other than eligible Asgrow/DEKALB dealers described below, employees, officers and directors, their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Monsanto Company (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and those entities associated with the development, distribution or implementation of this Promotion are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Dealer Sweepstakes and the Farmer Sweepstakes.
Dealer Sweepstakes. Eligible Dealers may earn Dealer Sweepstakes entries corresponding to each of the following Dealer Sweepstakes entry methods:
- Online/Hotline RSVP and Event Check-In. Eligible Dealers who received an authorized invitation to the Event and complete the following two steps earn up to two (2) Dealer Sweepstakes entries: Step 1) RSVP to an Event by visiting the registration website provided in your Event invitation email or by calling the reservation hotline at (314) 646-6883, and provide accurate reservation details including your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, daytime phone number, click “submit” (online only) to complete your Event reservation (no entries shall be awarded for completing Step 1 unless Step 2 is also completed); Step 2) Check in at the Event registration area with an authorized Sponsor representative. All Dealers’ RSVPs must be received by Sponsor at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to corresponding Event date to be eligible. Limit two (2) Dealer Sweepstakes Entries for Online/Hotline RSVP and Event Check-In.
- Farmer Check-In With Dealer’s Name. Sponsor will make authorized Event promotional materials reflecting the Dealer’s-name available to Eligible Dealers and Farmers. Dealers will earn one (1) additional Dealer Sweepstakes Entry for each Farmer who uses his/her Dealer-name at Event check-in.
- Survey. Eligible Dealers may earn one (1) Dealer Sweepstakes entry by completing a post- Event online survey that will be emailed one (1) week after the Event date (“Send Date”), to the email address provided during RSVP or Check-In. Sponsor must receive accurately completed survey within one week of Send Date in order for Dealer to receive corresponding Dealer Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) Dealer Sweepstakes entry for eligible survey.
Farmer Sweepstakes. Eligible Farmers may earn Farmer Sweepstakes entries corresponding to each of the following Farmer Sweepstakes entry methods, for a maximum of three (3) Farmer Sweepstakes entries:
- Online/Hotline RSVP and Event Check-In. Eligible Farmers who received an authorized invitation to the Event and complete the following two steps earn up two (2) Farmer Sweepstakes entries: Step 1) RSVP to an Event by visiting the registration website provided in your Event invitation email or by calling the reservation hotline at (314) 646-6883 and provide accurate reservation details including your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, daytime phone number, click “submit” (online only) to complete your Event reservation (no entries shall be awarded for completing Step 1 unless Step 2 is also completed); Step 2) Check in at the Event registration area with an authorized Sponsor representative. All Farmers’ RSVPs must be received by Sponsor at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to corresponding Event date to be eligible. Limited two (2) Farmer Sweepstakes Entries for Online/Hotline RSVP and Event Check-in.
- Survey. Eligible Farmers may earn one (1) Farmer Sweepstakes entry by completing a post- Event online survey that will be emailed one 1 week after the Event date (“Send Date”), to the email address provided during RSVP or Check-In. Sponsor must receive accurately completed survey within one week of Send Date in order for Farmer to receive corresponding Farmer Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) Farmer Sweepstakes entry for eligible survey.
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 7, 2014. If an Event is cancelled, all Entry methods may not be available. Corresponding Sweepstakes will proceed if Event is cancelled provided a sufficient number (i.e. two or more) of eligible entries are received and drawing is unaffected. Any attempt by a Dealer or Farmer to obtain more than the stated number of allowed entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and, or any other methods will void that Dealer’s or Farmer’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry (or Dealer assigned to Dealer’s name corresponding to Farmer Entry). “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into.
ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received for each of the respective Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period.
RANDOM DRAWING: One potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing for each of the Sweepstakes on or about October 7, 2014, from among all eligible Dealer Sweepstakes entries and from among all eligible Farmer Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawings will be conducted by an independent organization whose selections are final on all matters relating to these Sweepstakes drawings.
PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded per the Dealer Sweepstakes and Farmer Sweepstakes (two (2) prizes total). Each prize will be a side-by-side ATV. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of each prize is $12,000. Prize delivery details with be arranged with winner at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize is nontransferable, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No substitutions or cash redemptions, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winners also grant Sponsor the right to use the winner’s submission, full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation than the said Prize and at no expense to the winner, except where prohibited.
CLAIMING PRIZE: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Prize winners within ten (10) business days from the drawing date via mailing address, phone number and/or email address provided to Sponsor in connection with Promotion. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged or postage-due mail. Potential Prize winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and except where prohibited by law, Publicity Release Forms (collectively, the “Release Forms”) and a IRS Form W-9 form within ten (10) days after receipt of such forms, in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions. In the event of noncompliance, or if a potential Prize winner cannot be contacted at the phone, email or mailing address on his/her entry, or if notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the respective Sweepstakes. Winners are responsible for any applicable fees, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of prize including permits, licenses, titles and registrations, if any. Acceptance of the prize also constitutes permission, where lawful, to use winners name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness for Sponsor’s promotional and/or advertising purposes without notice or compensation.
TAXES: The winners are responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. When required by federal law, Sponsor will report the names of the winners and the value of the Prize won to the Internal Revenue Service. The potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving the Prize. Failure to complete, sign and return a W-9 will result in the winner being disqualified, and in such case Sponsor will select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries. If required by law, an IRS 1099-MISC Form will be prepared in the winner’s name and submitted to the IRS for the value of the winner’s prize. Sponsor will cause a copy of any submitted 1099-MISC Form to be sent to the winner’s last-known address.
CONDITIONS: In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, a winner may forfeit the Prize won and an alternate winner will be selected. Each entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules of this Promotion and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Promotion, rule interpretation or award of the Prizes, shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Promotion or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). In the event of printing or other error, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are listed in these Official Rules. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to run this Promotion as planned, or if any computer, device, network or website associated with this Promotion does not allow the proper administration of the Promotion and the processing of entries per these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion or any portion thereof. In the event the Promotion cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, if any.
HOLD HARMLESS/RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any Prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
WINNERS LIST: To receive the name of the Promotion winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope before October 8, 2014 to Driving Growth Together Sweeps Winners’ List, Attn: D. Lato, 7930 Clayton Rd, Suite 400, St. Louis, MO 63117.
SPONSOR: Monsanto, 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63167