See for yourself as Farmers #CompeteForClean this season in the Roundup Ready PLUS® Crop Management Solutions 2015 Challenge. All season long, dozens of farmers are comparing Roundup Ready PLUS and Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® Soybeans with their usual weed control system to see which field is cleaner.
Roundup Ready PLUS® Crop Management Solutions offer you a centralized resource for staying informed about weed resistance and insect management by combining the knowledge of weed scientists, academics, agronomists and industry partners. Following the customized recommendations provided as part of the Roundup Ready PLUS® platform not only helps you fight threats to your yield, it also helps to:
- Develop a proactive and economical approach to controlling tough-to-manage and glyphosate-resistant weeds
- Provide best management practices for your fields
- Allows you the opportunity to earn cash-back incentives for your soy, cotton or corn acres when you use Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides with Roundup Ready PLUS® endorsed products
Our platform takes a 360º approach to weed management.
Here's a brief overview of how it works:
- Plant the seeds with the recommended traits.
- Purchase qualifying herbicides from a participating retailer.
- Receive incentives for following recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date year round with the latest articles, timely advice and other resources.
Videos: Advice From the Field
Watch the videos below to see what some of our experts are saying about important weed management topics. Chemistry Account Managers Bill Burtnett, Matthew Roach, Craig Rogers and Chris Robnett provide advice that you can apply.
Overall Weed Management Planning Advice
Pre-Planting Weed Management Advice
Advice for Weed Management at Harvest
Future Planning Advice for Weed Management
Learn more and get your custom recommendation at the Roundup Ready PLUS website.